1. find a new recipe for salmon fillets and the asparagus I just purchased.
2. pack for AQS
3. register for workshops for the July symposium.
4. reschedule studio time at MACA.
5. sort out items for giving away before the move.
6. purchase a pair of earrings that i really really love.
7. start writing the reference letter for Dee.
8. make a new personal music cd.
9. paint some fabric.
10. carve a stamp.
11. kiss peter.
12. go see Crowns with my mother.
13. bookcross a book and take a photo of where I leave it.
14. review lessons in photoshop tutorial.
15. purchase some art paper and work through the exercises in Make Your Mark.
16. make a fabric collage using samples selected for covering the couch.
17. get estimates for restoration of the furniture.
18. take pictures of Adrian II
19. make myself a quilted bag.
20. do April's quilt journal.
This is a task from Chap. 1 in Walking in This World, (WiTW) by Julia Cameron.