Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sketching to stay warm

Just wanted to pop into my blog to wish everyone that stops by a happiest of new years.  I coasted through December and the year is behind me.  I've been mulling over directions and steps to take in this 2014 but haven't decided on anything. 

My blog break reflects my desire not to keep repeating how much strong STRONG dislike I have of cold weather but since the temps are predicted to drop to 1 degree F with a wind chill of minus 20 degrees F, I need to say it! I hate cold-ass weather!  There, I'm good for the moment.

I don't know when I'll be brave enough to return to the studio.  In the meantime I'm just sketching around.

Peace,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swatching it!

Well, well, well...look who is swatching!  The plan (here goes...) is to knit my grand daughter a sweater.  This will be my first knitted ...