Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Learning Curves

Finding Your Own Visual Language (Dunnewold, Benn, Morgan) Monday


Image Transfer (McElroy) Tuesday


Digital Essentials (Hansen) Wednesday morning


Secrets of Digital Quilting (Smith and Smith) Wednesday Afternoon


Digital Expressions (Tuttle) Friday morning


Once a week I'll review my activities on my main page.  The books selected will rotate as I finish a current one.  My goal is to really engage with the excercises and evaluate the techniques for my personal development as an artist.  Give me a holler if you're working through any of the same books...we can compare notes and support each other.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Swatching it!

Well, well, well...look who is swatching!  The plan (here goes...) is to knit my grand daughter a sweater.  This will be my first knitted ...