Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Look

I like the appearance of this design but the template is set for someone who knows how to tweak html I guess.  I can't figure out how to put all my sidebar stuff on it as it's not a copy and paste format but a "write it in type template" 


I'll keep it up for a day or two to see if I can bear not having my side bar links. 


DSCN1393 
painted fabric with soy wax resist.


***********************************************************************************************************************


I didn't think I was going to like that design so here I am back to my former one...I use my blog as a central "go to" spot and prefer accessing my links from my side bar versus scrolling or making folders in my favorites. 



4 comments:

  1. the soy wax resist is enough for me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just curious - what made you change and what made you choose TypePad? I DO like the new look !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. purple! the lady's doin' purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the soy wax piece will be very cool when it's done. Catching up on blogs before I leave for England - thanks, Karoda, for your comments on mine - can't tell you how much I appreciate your being there with your words of support.
    I missed the template you didn't like - but this one looks fine to me.

    ReplyDelete

Swatching it!

Well, well, well...look who is swatching!  The plan (here goes...) is to knit my grand daughter a sweater.  This will be my first knitted ...