Wednesday, September 21, 2005

3rd Blog Entry in one day!

Oh my!  But this couldn't wait I am so tickled by this.  My 16 y.o. just wrote this letter for her father who is out running errands at the moment. Poor soul doesn't have a clue what he is in for.  She came to me for input and I had to restrain from laughing because she is very very serious.



*****





September 21, 2005

















Dear Daddy:









Subject: Cell Phone









In regards to my cell phone (Samsung C-207) with a pre-paid plan that you have already purchased, I would like to ask if I can upgrade my phone and get a monthly plan instead of the pre-paid. When I had asked my mother if I could purchase the plan with my hard earned money she had referred me to ask you about me getting the plan added on to your name.









I am willing to pay for my monthly plan by open handing you the money once a month. If all fails and I have exceeded a limit to where I am not paying my bill than my phone should be cut off and return to a pre-paid plan. I have thought about this long and hard ever since I had started earning money. Enclosed you will find some family plans I have researched.









Please keep this letter in mind, daddy, and please keep all this into consideration. (I AM GOING TO PAY FOR IT). I hope you will seriously consider my request and get back to me as soon as possible.









Thank you,















Your Daughter



Enclosure (1)





*****



She actually composed this as a proper business letter, I removed the addresses and her name for obvious reasons, but this is very representational of Mo and her personality.  LOL





7 comments:

  1. Oh MY! I have a 3 and 4 year old and I can see what I"m in for...however, I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it. That's SO funny! You have to follow up with how it all turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh at this - Mo and my eldest son Anselm should get on well together - I could just see him writing this (if he ever got it together well enough to actually earn any money!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL- Dad is in for it. go Mo for being so very thorough. mine are 4 and 2, so I guess I have a while before they are this well organized?

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is her mother's daughter after all. I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Me and this girl would get along just fine. Shooo...I just MIGHT add her to my plan (er...that is...if I had one!) lol...
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her letter, LOL!!! Way to go, Mo...

    ReplyDelete

Swatching it!

Well, well, well...look who is swatching!  The plan (here goes...) is to knit my grand daughter a sweater.  This will be my first knitted ...