Thursday, November 3, 2011

Slowing Down...

My seasonal hiatus is going to begin earlier than I want it to.  My goal is to get through my November committments and then coast til Spring.  I did make it to the studio this morning and this will remain on the print table for the season...its the "boats" quilt which I wrote about a few posts back.  Because finishing this quilt will be slow-going due to its size, there will not be much for me to blab about over the next few months.  


DSCN2809


Artists interviews will start again in January with the emphasis being artists located at Mellwood.  I'd like the questions to be unique and fun.  If you were being interviewed what is the one question you'd like to be asked?



1 comment:

  1. This is a tough one.I think one of the best questions I was ever asked was "Tell me what you do and why you do it." The why part really made me think. But is it a fun question? Not especially. I'll get back to you if I think of one.

    ReplyDelete

Swatching it!

Well, well, well...look who is swatching!  The plan (here goes...) is to knit my grand daughter a sweater.  This will be my first knitted ...