Sunday, July 8, 2012

I love to see that ol' evenin' sun go down...

It wasn't until 8:30 when the sun was going down that I even dared to venture outside.  It has been holding over 100 for most of the day and our outdoor thermostat read 108 for a good while.  It was my intentions to get myself to the studio so much earlier than I did but nevertheless, I arrived at 9pm and left at 11:30pm.  In 2.5 hours I made 4 ATCs that are overdue to the recipient.  



The good thing about going in late is the ability to stay parked in the loading zone which is closer to the entrance...shhh, lets just keep this between you and me, okay?

2 comments:

  1. What inspiration you have. As soon as the sun goes down I'm looking for my pj's. I admire your tenacity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, Carol, there are days when I wished my studio was home-based so I would never have to get out of my pjs :)

      Delete

Swatching it!

Well, well, well...look who is swatching!  The plan (here goes...) is to knit my grand daughter a sweater.  This will be my first knitted ...