Tonight I went back in on the washed out piece I showed in the post below. What you see is the before, the after, and the do-over on the bottom half. Looking at it here I think the shadowing on the left is too stark but it is a lesson for next time. I didn't re-apply the no flow, just went back in using brushes and Dye-na-flow. After it dried, or somewhat damp dry, I ironed the phuck out of it! using dry heat and kept the iron moving.
I prepared a sample for rinsing tomorrow or Saturday to see what will happen...of course the sample might be fine but the actual piece might loose color again. That will be another cussing moment.
This piece is also under the needle...
Well it is late, I'm tired, and tomorrow I'm going to go see Beast of the Southern Wild and it is also Frankfort Ave. Trolley Hop so I'll be hanging out at Mellwood in my studio or someone else's. Peace.