This was disappointing. I started with a 8.5"x11" printer fabric of an altered image in Photoshop of what looked like a psychedelic trip of a jar of jelly beans...I was going to bead it as a whole piece but didn't want to take the time to bead so I decided to isolate the jelly beans and play again with pre-programmed stitches...short story shorter, I hate it but in the sake of full disclosure and cooperation, here it is:
I'm not even bothering to name it. I'm ready to move on and have March be over with. The events of the past few weeks I've had a fight with the new health insurance company, my daugther has injured her knee, we began purging the household stuff in preps to move, I've had the grandson a couple of times, and shopped more than I'm accustomed to. The last week I've kept trying to do but my body is saying "don't" and that is when March's journal quilt lost its purpose. I'm not even going to place a binding on it. I'm going to give it one more month before I decide if the journal quilt project is something I want to continue with.
Next week Mo and Ade are on spring break and we have planned to take some day trips. It will all depend on how Mo is feeling with her knee, but I'm wanting a change of scenery desperately.