Monday, August 8, 2011

It doesn't look like it, but...

I made progress...


DSCN2383


DSCN2384
DSCN2385


DSCN2386


I have no clear surfaces and nooks and crannies are filled! But hold on, beloved, I have a plan! (Remember the cartoon, Pinky and the Brain?, anyways),  in 9-12 months I will either move into a larger space at Mellwood (cheapest rent in town) or take a second space and move my sewing stuff from storage and have a place for quilt construction.  Well we all know how plans can change, but nevertheless, this is the one I'm working with.  



3 comments:

  1. Hang in there! It will all come together in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always good to have a plan even if it changes - peace of mind, don't you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sis,I'm glad you have a "Plan B"! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Swatching it!

Well, well, well...look who is swatching!  The plan (here goes...) is to knit my grand daughter a sweater.  This will be my first knitted ...