Thursday, March 24, 2005

American Quilter-tv show

American Quilter tv show on Lifetime Real Women...has anyone seen this show?  I don't have this channel available on my dish network...but I haven't seen the show mentioned in any of my online q-circles. Does anyone get this show?



here is the link: tv show about quilting that possibly no one sees



In comments, Debra mentioned the 24/7 quilting channel...this channel will be "a tv channel broadcasted through the internet"!!!!!!  Here is the press release about it: QNN info



3 comments:

  1. I don't get that channel either. But I've heard that they are coming out with an all quilting network in the future. I'm betting that will be another channel that nobody sees.
    I could see an all needlework channel... quilting, knitting, embroidery, etc. but how is one going to fill 24 hours of time with quilting? The mind boggles. Will they be buying the rights to all those years of PBS shows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not yet heard from anyone who has seen this show. Boy, if they wanted to guarentee it would fail, the producers sure did a great job.
    teri
    http://fiberandthread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All quilting all the time? I can barely sleep as is. What are they trying to do to me??? LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Swatching it!

Well, well, well...look who is swatching!  The plan (here goes...) is to knit my grand daughter a sweater.  This will be my first knitted ...