Sunday, March 20, 2005

Postcard Exchange

Sunday_march_20_2005 Sunday_march_06_2005_2_1                                                       











Sunday_march_06_20052 Sunday_march_20_2005_2                                                                               











The above are recent additions of fabric postcards I've received this month from members of www.postmarkdart.com



Below are 3 I've made, 2 of which will be mailed to other members and 1 going in my 4-sale batch. 



Sunday_march_20_2005_5 Sunday_march_20_2005_3                                                            Sunday_november_28_2004_4



















I've emailed Cheryl at Violet Patch 5 quilt-related interview questions for the "interview" chain.  I'll post a link to her answers when she posts them!  Thanks Cheryl!



4 comments:

  1. Wonderful stuff! They are just fantastic!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog...funny, I was just reading yours yesterday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The middle one reminds me of the cherry blossoms, which reminds me--they're about to be out soon! Spring is here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great postcards! I love the spring one, I am so ready for it to be green and warm.
    Thanks for all your great comments, Karoda. I appreciate all your thoughtful remarks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now postcard sized things I could consider, especially after seeing yours.They are lovely - full of mystery. The ATC thing escapes me entirely. Now if I made a postcard, to whom would I send it? And what a great idea to put a link to your Amazon wishlist on the sidebar! I didn't know you were a Queen! I happen to be a Duchess. Must hustle to do the same just in case a fan wins the lottery.

    ReplyDelete

Swatching it!

Well, well, well...look who is swatching!  The plan (here goes...) is to knit my grand daughter a sweater.  This will be my first knitted ...