Wednesday, March 9, 2005

International Women's Day II

3 quilters who are blogging about their international tenures have come to my attention over the last several weeks.  First is a member of the Postmarkd Art Group who has recently been transferred to Taipei...Bella Quilts. Second, I found on another blogger's site in the AQ ring, (but I don't remember which) the link to this blog, Postcards from Cairo. The third one I came across a while back and it was recently mentioned on the QA list...Karen Musgrave teaching in the Eastern Bloc countries.  And of course the AQ ring has international flava which is appealing. 



Now, I'm running really behind and have to scoot! peace.



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for finding and sharing these web links...I have just finished visiting them, they are great.....Junott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get your interview questions yet? Check your aol email.
    Peace,
    Bay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get your interview questions yet? Check your aol email.
    Peace,
    Bay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, it's me again! I got your email and sent you the questions (again!)...Let me know if they come through. We will get this interview done one way or another!
    Take care...
    Bay

    ReplyDelete

Swatching it!

Well, well, well...look who is swatching!  The plan (here goes...) is to knit my grand daughter a sweater.  This will be my first knitted ...