Upfromsumdirt, aka Ron Davis, my brother. The interview. In order to read it you will need a LULU account and if you take the downloadable version of the journal, it is FREE!
Creative evidence, endeavors, and thoughts which support me as a Mixed Media Quilt Artist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Swatching it!
Well, well, well...look who is swatching! The plan (here goes...) is to knit my grand daughter a sweater. This will be my first knitted ...
-
(Photo sequence, l-r: front, back, close-up) There was absolutely no risk involved in this piece. No emotional attachment. I didn't e...
-
echo and wondered where the sound was coming from? That would have been me followed by gasping, then more screaming, with my hand spread ov...
Hey Karoda,
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to access the interview, but I'm having trouble. I joined, but still can't seem to find it. Help, if you can.
Thanks!
Michele
Nevermind...got it!
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Michele
That is one wonderful piece!
ReplyDeletexo