Thursday, November 18, 2004

Fiber Postcards

I made a postcard tonight.  It has been weeks since I've worked on my sewing machine.  I made another postcard some weeks ago but that was an attempt to do a no-sew card for the purpose of the workshop I'll teach on fiber postcards week after next at the statewide conference for ending sexual assault and domestic violence . Fran, the art therapist at work, and I will co-facilitate the 90 minute workshop designated as one of the self-care sessions.  I will teach the postcards and Fran will do affirmation dolls. 



But here is the card I made tonight  - 



Deep_blue_sea_sea_sea_3





Deep Blue Sea, Sea, Sea by Karoda





No comments:

Post a Comment

Swatching it!

Well, well, well...look who is swatching!  The plan (here goes...) is to knit my grand daughter a sweater.  This will be my first knitted ...