Saturday, February 12, 2005

Gifts

Dscn0412 This is a postcard going out to Sistahfriend Mary J.



4"x6.75"











Dscn0413 This is going to Bev, The Queen Bee.



4.75"x4.25"













Dscn0420















Dscn0415 I took this pic on the same background as the ones above...I took it several times...why is the background yellow?



This is for Goddess of Raku&Fire, aka. Kel.









Dscn0416















I'm heading to the grocery with the mister, but just wait until you see the postcard he just handed me that arrived in today's mail! AWESOME!





2 comments:

  1. Look at these entries! You really have been working. I love the little fused postcards and the beads and embroidery. They are perfect. I also love looking at your machine embroidery, because that is what I am trying to learn at the moment. I never had a machine that could do anything extra until now. So on Saturday 2/19 I'm taking a 3hr class with a local lady to learn the basics and get started. I know it's a skill that I need to have.
    I do not doubt that your signature will be worth a bundle, of course I think it already is worth a lot! Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog.
    I made my first art cards this morning while everyone else was asleep. Decided to make valentines for husband and dauaghter, Marc and Sarah. I'll take pictures and post them so you can give me suggestions.
    Enough for now, I want to look at your blog again. You inspire me!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such beautiful, amazing work. I really enjoy reading about and seeing your great art--it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Swatching it!

Well, well, well...look who is swatching!  The plan (here goes...) is to knit my grand daughter a sweater.  This will be my first knitted ...