Sunday, October 30, 2005

Crash

I am not a big movie buff person so when I sit down to watch a movie I want it to be good, realllll gooood! Saturday night we watched just such a movie and I know I'm always late to catch up with the rest of America with whats hot and not...but if you haven't seen the movie Crash, make it a numero uno priority!!!!!  I was soooo drawn into this movie that I felt like I was an active character.  Two scenes in particular had me crying and rocking and muscles tight that I was wiped after the movie ended.  Awesome, Awesome, Awesome story line!



4 comments:

  1. my sis just saw it too and said it was good...i'll put it on my list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to see this movie since it came out, but as usual, I missed it in the theatre. Two of my friends watched it this weekend and said it was excellent. I guess this weekend we will rent it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really liked crash too. thanks for the nice comments. i was really depressed, but i think i'm bouncing back nicely. love, ashley

    ReplyDelete

Swatching it!

Well, well, well...look who is swatching!  The plan (here goes...) is to knit my grand daughter a sweater.  This will be my first knitted ...