Sunday, February 5, 2006

Stevie Wonder, again!

My sister Deborah had a crush on Stevie Wonder from his first tv appearance and vowed to be his wife...as I sit here and watch him on tv now, I'm wondering why she didn't pursue her childhood dream ;)...isn't he so delicious and I swear my imagination just takes me places about the tactile possibilities of what a blind man can do...and if anyone out there is watching this on ABC and can tell me the first name of the singer whose last name is Stone, I'd appreciate it...this is my 2nd time seeing her sing on tv and the first was with Youssou N'Dour (sp?) and she has some serious vocals.



7 comments:

  1. THe ROlling Stones are about to start the half time show so I cant change The channel..I am willing to bet it's Joss Stone, I have heard her sing. Yes indeedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you want to know a secret? sigh. don't make fun of me, miss k.
    i didn't know stevie wonder was blind until THIS YEAR. i seriously thought he just wore those sunglasses because he wanted to be cool.
    I KNOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley, ma'dear, you are living proof that having sight doesn't mean one can see. and just in case you haven't seen the movie Ray, another secret for you is that Ray Charles was blind AND cool...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came from Amazon...Joss Stone is who I saw. Will add her music to my next download purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, Joss Stone has some pipes on her! Great voice. An "old" voice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What Elle said, Joss Stone does indeed have an 'old voice'. I heard her before I saw her and was taken back by her youth and beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Swatching it!

Well, well, well...look who is swatching!  The plan (here goes...) is to knit my grand daughter a sweater.  This will be my first knitted ...