Monday, January 24, 2005

broken

insominia...didn't think it wise to operate the sewing machine at 3am...so I used a rotary cutter instead (smirk) and read about women abstract artists online with my front mind and pondered multiple situations i'm facing at work with my back mind...here is a small piece(....don't ask me for precise measurements...about the size of a saucer)...i created shortly thereafter and prior to getting ready for work...Broken i call it "Broken"...reminded me of a young child piecing back a china cup hoping no one will notice and having the opportunity to say "i don't know" when an adult discovers the cup all glued together and asks "what happened to the cup?"....yeah, yeah, i'm tempted to go psycho (analytical) with that...but another day, another holler



hangeth in,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Swatching it!

Well, well, well...look who is swatching!  The plan (here goes...) is to knit my grand daughter a sweater.  This will be my first knitted ...