Friday, April 15, 2005

Book It!

I picked this up from Julie at High Fiber Content.



1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't search around and look for the coolest book you can find. Do what's actually next to you



"Further, they will look for ways to explain her reactions that ignore the effects of her environment."  from Feminist Perspectives in Therapy: Empowering Diverse Women 2nd edition, by Judith Worell and Pamela Remer.





2 comments:

  1. Ok, I'll do this one on my blog...it's fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [Extroverts] Prefer face-to-face, oral communication over written communication.
    From The Introvert Advantage: How to Thrive in an Extrovert World, by Marti Olsen Laney, Psy.D.
    P.S. I really almost tried to look for the coolest book, but I grabbed what was nearest me! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Swatching it!

Well, well, well...look who is swatching!  The plan (here goes...) is to knit my grand daughter a sweater.  This will be my first knitted ...