Saturday, April 23, 2005

I wish I had more mail that looked like this

Dscn0497_1 It feels as good as it looks! These are fabric squares of Sonji's hand painted fabric.  It feels like a good quality batik.  And see the ATC?  After she reaches the height (she is already famous) of her fame in the distant future, my children will sell this at Sotheby's for millions of bucks.



The Connection did a interesting show on the artist Jean-Michel Basquiat.  I wish I could check out the exhibit at the Brooklyn Museum.  If you can listen on line, check it out.





1 comment:

  1. I love Basquiat's work. Very distinctive style. Talented guy.

    ReplyDelete

Swatching it!

Well, well, well...look who is swatching!  The plan (here goes...) is to knit my grand daughter a sweater.  This will be my first knitted ...