Monday, April 18, 2005

Paula & Mo

I love this woman!  My daughter, who at age 9 started her cookie business with her cousin who is just 1 year older, hooked me to Paula's show.  Insert Mama Brag-The cookie business ran for a solid 2.5 years and was titled Mo & Jo's Cookie Bakers.  It ended 4 years ago because I couldn't help them keep up with the demand due to my day job.  I ran deliveries and oversaw the mixing, but they did all mixing and baking and boxing and labeling and record keeping).  So here she is chatting with Paula last Thursday at the book signing.



Dscn0483



2 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful! I'm always glad to hear about kids maintaining their own businesses like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But, Karoda, I want to see a photo with Mo's lovely face!

    ReplyDelete

Swatching it!

Well, well, well...look who is swatching!  The plan (here goes...) is to knit my grand daughter a sweater.  This will be my first knitted ...